Questions and answers
1. What states do you operate in?
We operate domestic shipments throughout the contiguous United States. Through this operation, we have terminals in Illinois, Wisconsin, North Carolina, New Jersey, Florida, Texas, Wisconsin, and California.
2. Are your drivers properly licensed and insured?
Yes, all of our drivers, equipment, and cargo are properly licensed and insured.
3. Do you transport all freight classes?
We transport by dry van and reefer only.
4. How is freight rate calculated?
Freight rate is calculated based on the number of pallets, weight, and distance.
5. How quickly can I get a quote?
You can get a quote instantly, at most within 24 hours.
6. What system do you use for tracking your trucks? Is this system available for the client to see?
We use Verizon Connect Reveal Pro to track our trucks and this tracking system is not available for the client to see; however, the micro point location of the load can be provided by dispatch through phone or email.